Sunday, July 1, 2007

Come what may..

#when fictions and realities collide#

"You know what..you just don't want to see me having a boyfriend, right, Nick?" I just laughed on the phone when she said that. Nah..I'm fine with that. Fair enough. So I told her "No, sweetie..if he's with you then he must be a good guy. No worries, I'm cool". Yeah, right..

...

I hung up the phone, got up from my bed and turned off the main light. Guess what? In between the moonlight and my bed lamp, things are just so dual-tone. Add this burning smoke from my cigarettes and it creates a combination of darkness, light grey and dim yellow. Even so..things are just like seeing through the most transparent glass. So obvious. That I'm (a lil' bit) jealous.

...

So, I wonder..if it's only a dream..shouldn't I just jump? But, who's going to catch me if I fall?

...

Soldier, it's time for you to sleep now..good night..

No comments: