Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Ignorance is a Blessing

|when fiction and realities collide|

"So, this is it..I guess we're having a winning plan here. Yeah!" I slammed the proposal to the desk and high fived everyone in the room. Yeah! We just finalized our draft as it was getting closer to the day where we're going to pitch this whole killer idea to some potential investors. Everyone in the team looked very excited and with a mix of Corona smell, Marlboro flavour and some leftover pizza on the dining table..it was just like those old crazy days back in college time. Only this time, it may lead us to a history in making..at least history in each of our lives.

...

It was around 11PM and as we stepped out from Kinkos, Lei got a phone call. He looked very serious but right after he hung up the phone he burst into laughter. "Guys..you won't believe this! In 2 weeks from now, we'll be having dinner with..guess who? Come on..guess guess! We'll have dinner with those VC people from the Valley!" I was about to light up my cigarette when I caught this and I asked Erick with confused face "People who? Which valley???" "Wtf, Nick! Who else! Have you forgotten about the Connection? Zeeee Connection?" When I heard the word...suddenly I feel my face became red..blood pumping fast through my veins for sure and somehow all of us did the shadow punch together rhythmically while shouting "OSU!!!"

...

*to be continued*

No comments: