Sunday, July 1, 2007

TGIF

::when fiction and realities collide::

04.30 A.M. "Ughhh..what the f...!" I woke up as my bed was shaking heavily and making loud noise. Earthquakeeeeeeee. 1,2,3,4,5..damn..it's 10 seconds already. Should I get out from my room as I heard my neighbour running out of his room? Wait...hmm..it's slowing down..and it stopped. I kept myself awake for another 2 minutes..and when I opened my eyes again..it's 8AM already! Ouch..meeting at 9! Get up..get up..hurry uppppppp..

....

"Yeah..the weather just sucks here. You should take good care of yourself,eh young boy! Alright..I'll see you soon in HQ..cheers!" *click*

...

Damn right. I think my condition is just getting worse these days. Especially now..a lil' bit hangover, having waken up by earthquake and a painful meeting..what a great way to celebrate TGIF. I'm not so sure though..is it because of the weather..damn long working hours..or I'm just mentally tired? Anyway..whatever it is..I shouldn't let myself fall sick..coz that will be too much. I should give my body better treatment I think..

...

And..yes yes..that's exactly what I'm planning to do this weekend! A time to chill..and of course with healthy things though..haha. A weekend without those frosties..with fresh air..and without office stuffs scratching my nerves! A weekend to think about the next private steps. A weekend..that calm and peaceful..

...

"Nick, are you sure you will pass it, babe?" "Definitely! Though the thought of spending times with you girls is tempting..but, yeah, I pass..this time" I told that to them while winking my eye and smile playfully. "OK, Nicky honey..have a nice weekend!" "You too yaaa..and girls..don't be too wild without me! haha.." I got out from the cafe..leaving the crowd who still celebrating Tomi-san's promotion to be VP of Fixed Income Global Markets. It's kinda weird though..me leaving early..but I've made up my mind. The revolution has to be started..

...

*to be continued*

No comments: