Saturday, September 8, 2007

Dream Superstar

%=%when fiction and realities collide%=%

"So, have you ever looked back so far?" I asked Erick while we busy jotted down all the keywords from our brainstorming session. "Oh, yes..I looked back often.. as a reminder that no matter what I'm going or will go through, I know that I've been true to my dreams. And you my friend..stop making excuses. Perfect timing is not about waiting things to pop up in the right place, right time. It is when you finally decide to do it wholeheartedly..and that very first step will lead you to the "perfect" timing." "Yeah, right..it's easy for you to say that, Mr. Sachou..you've made it anyway." "Oh, well..my friend..do you really think I had all the answers when I jumped off the ship? You know there's no such thing, right? As our dream changes from time to time..what's a perfect dream should be anyway?"

...

Typhoon no. 9 and I was stuck at that have-no-idea-why-it's-so-frigging-expensive geisha club in Ginza. I was already a bit dizzy and when I saw all the tsukebeness in my clients' eyes while they're talking to Aya-chan..the no. 1 hostess in Kanto area ..suddenly I remembered the conversation I had with Erick on last Saturday morning. I closed my eyes and started to mumble.."..perfect dream my ass, my friend..do you know that i'm the dream supasutaru?.." I had no idea how long I was mumbling but then I felt a hand was tapping my lap and I heard a soft voice asking "Nick-san, daijyobu desu ka?" I opened my eyes and as I saw her face I couldn't help but whispered in her ear "mou tsukaretta yo.."

...

..even a dog can dream of bones falling from the sky..what can I dream of?..

No comments: