Tuesday, July 3, 2007

TELL ME WHY (i don't like mondays)

*when fiction and realities collide*

..09.15 AM...
Another shiny but cold day. Walk easily through the crowd..just another busy morning inside Otemachi's underground. I'm wondering whether it will rain again as I put on my shades.

..09.45 AM..
I arrived at one of our clients' HQ. Got into the main reception, said "Good morning" to the receptionist..and when she looked up to me with her stary eyes..and a mouth full of onigiri..she replied my greetings "ohayou gozaimasu" :) So damn cute..should I do "ABC"? Haha..nahhh, business first, man..come on.

..11.15 AM..
Rushing to Tokyo Station..got into Mita line, heading to Hibiya to take care my installment fee. Gotta make it before Tanaka-san went for his lunch break.

..afternoon..
Got new leads line up! Yeah..somehow it did boost my spirit. Cancelled some of my appointments for this weekend..

..evening..
No frosties with mates. Stupid me. No hotties inside Chiyoda line tonight. Bento time.

WHAT A MONDAY! *zzz...zzzz...zzz...*

1 comment:

tere616.blogspot.com said...

LOL. What a nice day you have on Monday ...