Friday, January 9, 2009

Lust is in the Air

090-when-fiction-and-realities-collide-090

I looked at my watch and it was about 1am. It'd been already 3 more glasses of Chivas since I found the paper. Call me. Yeah..right, very nice timing. I had to work tomorrow..I mean..later on today and I guess I'm not in any position to make a clear decision right now. Wait...did I say clear decision? Haha..wtf..I just had so much drink and now I'm talking about clarity? I could hear a dialogue came in stereo inside my brain now:

Right brain: "Come on..give her a call..nothing to lose, right?"
Left brain: "Forget about it! It may be just a joke and besides you gotta work in just about 6 hours!"
Right brain: "So what!? Let tomorrow takes care its own!"
Left brain: "Listen...ignorant is a blessing.."
Right brain: "Exactly..that's why you should ignore your worries and just enjoy the night, man"

Ahh, screw it. I pulled my iphone and start looking for the hotel's phone number in my contact list. Ahaa..gotcha, you 03 lucky numbers..

...

"Hi, Erika" I said with a smile while trying to stand up straight in front of her door. "Hello, Nick..come in. Yopparai nee..hahaha. Daijyobu?" "Ahh..I'm okay. I still could walk from the bar and got here safely, jya nai? Now, don't do any harm to me, ok..it's illegal to take advantage from a drunk man...haha." "Haha..Nick Nick..only met u few hours ago but u just sound so familiar. Have a seat and let me make you coffee. I brought Indocafe from Jakarta you know..haha." "Thanks. Gomen ne..jama shite.." "Ga pa pa kok..thanks for coming."

...

"So, tell me..why u put that note into my pocket? Oh..and how did you do it?" I asked Erika while reaching out for my coffee and sat at the sofa. "Hihi..how I did it, that's a secret! Why I did it..well, aren't you glad that I did it? Haha." "Okay..fair enough, I'm here now..so?" She stood up from the edge of the bed and walked toward me. She bent down and whispered to my ear.."Umm..since you're very good at guessing, Nick-sama...why don't you guess again now?"

...

"Okay..I guess...I don't need to guess.." I whispered back and reached out..


Notes:
Yopparai = Drunk
Daijyobu = Alright
Gomen = Sorry

Jama shite = Disturbing
Ga pa pa = No problem

1 comment:

miki eto said...

kok jadi cerita bokep sih?
dasar nih orang jogja..hehehe
peace ndy :)