Thursday, May 29, 2008

Golden Week - The Aftermath

$$$when fiction and realities collide$$$

Tokyo Station. Around 11 A.M. Near the Yaesu Exit.

It sounds easy. It sounds simple. But sometimes it's none of it..especially if that one step is the first one..the one to begin..to start..which will lead to countless steps in order to finish.

...

And here I am..hesitating to take that step. Not because I can't picture the other end..I can imagine it though. Not because I'm afraid..I believe I can handle the pressure. It's just..hmm..what can I say?

...

Nevertheless..I've made up my mind! I'm going to take that step! Not later..not after a while..I'm taking it now! Read my lips: NOW!

...

Yeah!!! I'm taking that step..a step that will lead me closer..to the ramen shop on the corner..and fill my hungry stomach..with a bowl of tonkotsu ramen..where chasuu lives peacefully side-by-side with nori..swimming around the sea of tonkotsu soup. SLURRRRPPPP...ahhhhh...


..in memory of all the enlightenment that each Golden Week had to offer..

1 comment:

Uyung Sulaksana said...

Happy birthday dab he he... nice blog hmmm.. I like your brother's site as well .. Tp belum sempet baca2 banyak, lg dikejar deadline nulis modul untuk UT. Ok, Andy ... success for you.