Sunday, July 1, 2007

Sore wa uso da yo.. ;-P

/when fiction and realities collide.com/

"Is that a good book?" I asked her with a smile on my face. "Umm..actually, I'm only checking some parts of Sarbanes-Oxley in the appendix..not a fun reading though" she answered back with a shy gigles came out from her lips. "Ah..that's fine..fair enough..I won't be too excited with SOX also in the weekend..especially with a great weather like now. Anyway..I'm Nick". "Hi Nick, I'm Erika..nice meeting you".

..

"So..why a beautiful girl like you has to read about SOX in a weekend? What do you do for life, Erika?" I asked her while putting back "Be Bullish"to the shelves. "Hmm..I guess I'm just a slave at one of the foreign investment banks in Tokyo..how about yourself?". "Oh really? We are on the same boat then..slaving ourselves to the big global boys..hehe..I hope they pay you goodly to make you read heavy books on the weekend"."Hahaha..well..you know..in a way, it's still underpaid..but..focus focus focus.." (she laughed and..damn..that smile reallyyyyy cute).

...

"Hey..why don't we just go grab a cup of coffee? It's really nice outside" I asked her while we were walking toward the cashiers. "Sounds nice. You know good place, Nick?" "Sure..this used to be my playground..let's go then!"

...

*Two hours had passed since we left Maruzen and we were still enjoying our ice coffees when we realized that it's already 18.30. Conversation went great and we talked a lot about many things.*

...

"Nick..are you happy with your job? How about working in my company?" she asked me these with playful look. I looked at her..silent for 5 seconds..answered her with a serious face, "Can you afford me?", and ended it with a playful look too. "Hahaha..well..you know, right..we can always negotiate and find the win-win solutions. But seriously..please think about it. Here is my biz card..drop me some lines in the future". I picked the card..it looks classy and it says "Vice President". "Well..sure..I will drop you some lines..but do you mind if I drop something more interesting..like.. *paused*.. "How about dinner at Omotesando, French food and great wine, followed with clubbing at The Orbient?". She laughed..and saying slowly "No,Nick..I don't mind at all..."

*to be continued*

2 comments:

reyian said...

おつかれさまです。。。

can we exchange links? thanks.

よろしく御願いします。。。

http://reyian.blogspot.com

ian

Anonymous said...

чтобы добавлять свои статьи, обязательно ли регистрироватся?